The information that you provide Miner Family Winery will not be shared or sold to other companies. The information is utilized so that we may offer a superior level of customer service reflective of the quality of our wines.
All orders placed via this website require a credit card. Upon submitting an order, all credit card numbers are transmitted via secure and encrypted methods. Credit card numbers are not kept on file for website sales. As a result, it will be necessary to enter a credit card number each time an order is placed through the Miner Family Winery website.
Miner Family Winery
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.366.WINE
- Someone over the age of 21 must be present to sign for any packages containing alcohol.
- You will receive a separate tracking notice from FedEx regarding your delivery. In some cases, packages are delivered 7 days a week.
- If your package is returned, a $25 rerouting fee + the cost of shipping to re-ship will be charged for all packages.
Order Processing Times
- Orders placed Monday-Thursday before 8:30am (PST) will ship in the next 1-2 business days.
- Orders placed on Friday morning before 8:30am will ship out on Monday.
- Orders placed Friday after 8:30am, Saturday, and Sunday will ship out on the following Tuesday.*Please note that your ship date may be impacted by high heat, carrier delays, and power outages.
- We use FedEx shipping services for all of our shipments. We offer Ground, Expedited, Overnight, and Temperature Controlled during extreme weather. If you would like to ship with another carrier, please inquire directly with our sales team.
- Standard shipping = 5-10 business days + processing time
- Express shipping = 2-3 days + processing time
- Priority shipping = 1 day + processing time
- In cases of extreme temperatures (hot or cold), we may postpone shipping to those parts of the country/region until temperatures normalize. Wine will be shipped as soon as the weather normalizes. We will do our best to notify you if there are any delays.
- Please note we impose weather holds based on state averages. If you are in a uniquely hot or cold region of your state, we advise using extra caution.
To preserve the quality of the wines during cold hot or cold weather, we strongly encourage you to select expedited shipping upon check out.
- Your order will need to be signed for by an adult 21 or older so we recommend having your package shipped to a commercially zoned business address.
- FedEx offers hold locations at many convenient retail stores with no additional fee. Whether you need to sign for your package or just want a little extra security, it’s easy to request to hold a package for pickup at a convenient location near you. Visit www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/hold-at-location/.html
- We cannot ship to PO, FPO, APO or IPO boxes.
WINE CLUB POLICIES
There is no initiation fee to join Miner Family Winery’s wine club. However, we ask our guests to commit to at least two shipments before any holds or cancellation requests are made.
The wine club team sends out an email about 10 days prior to the club shipment processing day. This allows members to update credit card or shipping addresses, make customizations to the shipment, or place account holds/cancellations.
Miner Family Winery allows members to skip up to two wine club shipments per year. If a third request is made, membership benefits are eligible for removal.
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations must be in prior to the processing date. Any cancellations made after the processing date will be issued their wine club shipment as their last club order.
The member will receive the pre-shipment notification email in advance, at that time the member is welcome to email, go online or call the wine club team to make any modifications prior to the listed processing date. Customization requests made after the processing date are not guaranteed.
Shipping Service – All club shipments are shipped via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise requested. Additional fees may apply.
Signature Required – All wine club orders need to be signed for by someone over the age of 21. We recommend shipping to a business address location to ensure someone will be around to sign.
Alternatively, many members opt to have their club shipments shipped to a local FedEx Ship and Print store or a local Walgreens that accepts and holds local deliveries. Most will hold a package for 5 business days.
Please note, the local establishments are not required to notify you when the package has arrived. We recommend keeping track of the shipment through the emailed tracking link when the order leaves Miner Family Winery.
If after 5 days, the order has not been picked up by the recipient, the local establishment will ship the order back to us. Additional shipping fees will apply to get the order reshipped or rerouted.
Redirects or Returns – All redirects or returns are subject to a FedEx fee. Please note, no reroute request is guaranteed.
We are unable to reroute an order over state lines. The original order will need to be recalled back to us and a new order will need to be shipped. The club member will be subject to a recall fee, plus the shipping cost of shipping the additional order.
Miner Family Winery stands behind the quality of our wines. All wines are stored in a temperature-controlled environment and are in excellent condition when they leave for shipping.
We will only accept returns if the product is corked or flawed. If you open a bottle and find that it is defective, kindly return the unfinished portion of the original bottle and we will gladly exchange it. Please note, in some cases, the winery may offer replacement with a different vintage of the same wine.
Items to be returned are subject to evaluation by our staff and must be accompanied by your original sales receipt. Please contact Wine Club Manager Sarah Nunes for instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org; 707.944.9500 ext. 31
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. For a list of products, visit: www.prop65bpa.org.