The information that you provide Miner Family Winery will not be shared or sold to other companies. The information is utilized so that we may offer a superior level of customer service reflective of the quality of our wines.
All orders placed via this website require a credit card. Upon submitting an order, all credit card numbers are transmitted via secure and encrypted methods. Credit card numbers are not kept on file for website sales. As a result, it will be necessary to enter a credit card number each time an order is placed through the Miner Family Winery website.
Miner Family Winery
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 800.366.WINE
- Someone over the age of 21 must be present to sign for any packages containing alcohol.
- You will receive a separate tracking notice from FedEx regarding your delivery. In some cases, packages are delivered 7 days a week.
- If your package is returned, a $15 rerouting fee + the cost of shipping to re-ship will be charged for all packages.
Order Processing Times
- Orders placed Monday-Thursday before 8:30am (PST) will ship next day.
- Orders placed on Friday morning before 8:30am will ship out on Monday.
- Orders placed Friday after 8:30am, Saturday, and Sunday will ship out on the following Tuesday.*Please note that your ship date may be impacted by high heat, carrier delays, and power outages.
- We use FedEx shipping services for all of our shipments. We offer Ground, Expedited, Overnight, and Temperature Controlled during extreme weather. If you would like to ship with another carrier, please inquire directly with our sales team.
- Standard shipping = 5-10 business days + processing time
- Express shipping = 2-3 days + processing time
- Priority shipping = 1 day + processing time
- In cases of extreme temperatures (hot or cold), we may postpone shipping to those parts of the country/region until temperatures normalize. Wine will be shipped as soon as the weather normalizes. We will do our best to notify you if there are any delays.
- Please note we impose weather holds based on state averages. If you are in a uniquely hot or cold region of your state, we advise using extra caution.
To preserve the quality of the wines during cold hot or cold weather, we strongly encourage you to select expedited shipping upon check out.
- Your order will need to be signed for by an adult 21 or older so we recommend having your package shipped to a commercially zoned business address.
- FedEx offers hold locations at many convenient retail stores with no additional fee. Whether you need to sign for your package or just want a little extra security, it’s easy to request to hold a package for pickup at a convenient location near you. Visit www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/hold-at-location/.html
- We cannot ship to PO, FPO, APO or IPO boxes.
Miner Family Winery stands behind the quality of our wines. All wines are stored in a temperature-controlled environment and are in excellent condition when they leave for shipping.
We will only accept returns if the product is corked or flawed. If you open a bottle and find that it is defective, kindly return the unfinished portion of the original bottle and we will gladly exchange it. Please note, in some cases, the winery may offer replacement with a different vintage of the same wine.
Items to be returned are subject to evaluation by our staff and must be accompanied by your original sales receipt. Please contact Tasting Room Manager Abbie Conner for return instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.944.9500 ext 22.
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. For a list of products, visit: www.prop65bpa.org.