We are open and accepting reservations for indoor and outdoor seated tastings! Please note that we are only seeing guests with a prior appointment.
Experiences During COVID19
As you consider joining us we want you to know that we’ve worked hard to make sure we’re following all Napa County guidelines to make your visit safe, healthy and memorable. Here’s how we’re keeping you safe when you join us for a tasting:
– Guests are required to wear face coverings except while tasting
– Staff are undergoing daily temperature checks and are required to wear masks at all times
– During your tasting, you are guaranteed one dedicated host for the duration of your visit
– Your group will be hosted in a private space
– Hand sanitizing stations and other sanitizing products will be readily available at multiple stations
– To limit interaction with staff, we will not be hosting tours of the winemaking facility
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Thanks for your continued support!