We are open and accepting reservations for outdoor seated tastings! Please note that we will only be seeing guests with a prior appointment at this time. Appointments will be available beginning Monday, February 1st from 10am – 3:30pm. We are closed on Tuesdays.
Experiences During COVID19
As you consider joining us again we want you to know that we’ve worked hard to make sure we’re following all Napa County guidelines to make your visit safe, healthy and memorable. Here’s how we’re keeping you safe when you join us for a tasting:
– Guests are required to wear face coverings except while tasting
– Staff will be undergoing daily temperature checks and will be required to wear masks at all times
– During your tasting, you are guaranteed one dedicated host for the duration of your visit
– Your group will be hosted in a private space
– Hand sanitizing stations and other sanitizing products will be readily available at multiple stations
– To limit interaction with staff, we will not be hosting tours of the winemaking facility
Email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks for your continued support!